Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Happy New Year! The last time I posted was shortly after we said good-bye to Maxie. Well, a lot has happened since then. We have two new members of our family -- Mooch and Beans! Mooch and Beans are girls -- about 9 months old at this point. We got them from the same shelter we adopted Woody from -- West Suburban Humane Society. It's a great shelter and I recommend checking out their website and donating to the good work they do for our four-legged friends. Woody tolerates, I'd say even likes, his new sisters. There is the occasional nip when Mooch gets too close. But, overall, I think he enjoys having other animals in the house. I think Maxie was so sick those last few months that Woody didn't even notice he was around. So how is Woody doing? Well, we're still challenged by his bladder. The diapers are a life saver. We can't figure out what is going on so he is going to a doggie urologist. Yes, a doggie urologist. He's going to the bathroom about every 2 hours -- so something isn't quite right. I don't think it's a matter of old age -- so we'll see what happens. His stomach has been good -- no issues there. He farts a lot. And I mean a lot! My goodness -- he's worse than any old man. It's pretty funny though. So I'm hoping 2012 holds good things in store for all of us -- minimal doctor visits and no surgeries! That goes for our two and four legged household members! Attached are photos of Mooch, Beans and Woody's annual visit with Santa!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment